SVGA Monash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVGA Monash's brand new forum! Sign up and contribute today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?

Go down 
+2
Ajtn
AlphaMage
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
asianaussie

asianaussie

Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:02 am

now i have incentive to do it, lol

it's sort of a redundant guide, given the challenges aren't *that* bad if you abuse magic, and all the challenges bar 3 or 4 are absurdly simple after you beat the game and have a crit-enhancing build + thundaga
Back to top Go down
AlphaMage

AlphaMage

Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 am

I imagine a "No level panel" challenge would be hard. Smile I'd never try it though, cos I'm just not that badass. XD
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

it isn't really that hard, given magic doesn't level up *that* much, and at least half of your power comes from your keyblade

additionally, levelling up does not affect critical at all, so you'll still be able to hit acceptably hard now and then
Back to top Go down
AlphaMage

AlphaMage

PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:23 am

Bump.... LOL

Still on the lookout for other FF Games Smile Trying to find a real version of X-2 Now. XD

Recently bought XII and I've seen X-2 about, just didn't have money at the time....
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:03 am

I see X-2 all the time in EB. I also have an Australian copy.

I can't let you borrow it, but I don't know why you would want to. It's not a particularly good game, and doesn't even add that much in terms of story.
Back to top Go down
AlphaMage

AlphaMage

PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:52 am

I'm just me, in time I wish to collect all the Final Fantasy games, regardless of crappy story or not. Smile

I'm really stoogy with my money though so when I find it (considering it's a relatively old game) I'll get it for as little as they're willing to offer.
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:02 am

I got X-2 and XII together for...$45 dollars? Both new, non-Platinum as well, which was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?   Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody care to make a list of the really good Playstation 2 games to help me out?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2