SVGA Monash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVGA Monash's brand new forum! Sign up and contribute today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Completing the pokedex

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajtn

Ajtn

Completing the pokedex Empty
PostSubject: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 am

I recently got my hands on pokemon white and then a new DS (following the unfortunate demise of my original DS and now I'm getting back into the pokemon action now I'm thinking of finally filling a pokedex as for one reason or another I've never done it before (mostly because of emulator fails). Any way long story short this means I'll need the help of someone awesome with pokemon black and help getting my hands (even if temporarily) starters and legendaries not available in black and white. I'll obviously help anyone who helps me i've caught every type of wild pokemon i've seen so far.

Who's up for catching nearly 650 pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Davros

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:48 pm

well i'm certanly up for it as i'm only missing 3 from the 493 that are in 4th gen and i have already got aroung 90-100 entries in my black game. i've been catching everything so i have most of the things avalible to me.
Back to top Go down
Ajtn

Ajtn

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am

What 3 are you missing? (i give it about a 99% chance that i don't have them) also just realised that gurdurr keeps learning moves after it evolves... trading time!
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 am

Conkelderp...isn't that good...sorry...Sad

Use Darumitan or Archeops, they're just as powerful and a helluva lot faster (no fighting STAB, but meh, Sheer Power STABed Flare Blitz breaks everything).

I'm catching everything I see, and plan on Audino'ing them to evolve. I have the Tyranitar family too, yay for having two DS's pirat

Which 3 don't you have? If they're not event Pokemon, there's a solid chance I have them (though I'm guessing you're missing Mew, Celebi and Deoxys, none of which I have).

My post count is higher than Alexi's, woo Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajtn

Ajtn

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:22 am

I've got a daruma or what ever they are called about to evolve and i will have an archeon eventually i'm just gonna get a concrete pokemon thing for the "campaign" as it were.

Also what does Audino do? (i caught on already)

feel ashamed about having a higher post count feel very ashamed Razz
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 am

audino is a horrible pokemon, but it gives chansey-like exp

that means MUCHO exp points, a lv1 pokemon exp share'd off a lv55 will get more than 20k experience at once

daruma is good, so is archeops

it just feels generic since i did exactly that

get tortuga, ill breed you an archon with good stats
Back to top Go down
Ajtn

Ajtn

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 am

Thanks but already made a deal resulting in me getting a plume... and I'm going to have a mainly first gen team going to be as competitive as I can be with my sort of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:19 am

so who has a tirtouga, braviary pre-evo and fire/grass starter they wanna trade me

i have archen, good larvesta and a dittos with perfect speed up for trade

oshawott too if you give me a bit of time
Back to top Go down
Mayora

Mayora

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 pm

I can toss you Tepig, Rufflet and a bunch of Solosis.

Also also:
For those folks interested in natures, i've caught one Synchronize Munna of every nature - or at least, Jolly, Adamant, Timid, Modest and whatever else natures are worth having (and a ton of crap ones too).

If you'd like one, i'm game to trade em.
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

i can offer an oshawott eventually, as well as the vulture thing (vulturallaby? i dunno). if you want gothita you can have that, ugly piece of crap :\

also looking to activate the landorus event in tandem with someone else

as for synch, i just shipped over my natus from hg - i think that elgyem is easier to find and catch than munna too

imo synch is only good for legendaries you wanna SR, everything else is better bred (with existing stock of course)
Back to top Go down
Mayora

Mayora

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Ooh, yeah, Landorus.

Just caught thundurus with a master ball too.

Haven't found a ditto yet, and i'm always lazy to look up egg groups. Most fire types will breed find with tepig, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 am

Dittos are really common in Giant Chasm.

There's also Metagross there for some reason. o_O
Back to top Go down
asianaussie

asianaussie

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 am

ditto is fairly common in chasm, and if you want a bred tepig without ditto you need a female tepig/pignite/emboar

you can catch metagross, mamoswine, poliwrath, tyranitar, dragonite and all sorts of ridiculous stuff

does sort of make sense, given the pokedex keeps referring to previously unfindable pokemon having habits in the wild

if someone with thundurus is coming tomorrow, ill help them activate the landorus event if they do the same for me (IR is a great system imo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completing the pokedex   Completing the pokedex Empty

Back to top Go down

Completing the pokedex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SVGA Monash :: Gaming Discussion :: Nintendo-
Jump to: